Wow! Our first year wedding anniversary was August 11th! We just got back from the wonderful Sagamore resort on Lake George where we spent an extended weekend enjoying the spa, the golf, the wine, the food and of course each other. In reflecting on it all this week, it occurred to me that it was about time I did a Thursday Thirteen post on the Things for which I am Most Grateful
1. The universe for allowing David and I to find each other when we were both finally ready
2. Our friends and family for supporting each of us along the journeys that brought us to this point
3. The jobs that allow us to live a comfortable life here in Ghent with the occasional decadent splurge like this weekend at the Sagamore
4. Having someone with whom to share all of this that feels the same way I do
5. Our health so that we can enjoy every morsel of what blessings have been bestowed on us
6. The four seasons of glorious weather we experience here highlighting the power of nature's ability to renew itself
7. Living in an environment that inspires our creativity and shines light on the creativity of others
8. God's grace which is evident every day, all the time
9. The angels performing miracles all around us (many of whom are blogging, artist, author and musician angels that might not even realize how many lives they touch in deeply profound ways)
10. The interconnectedness of everyone and everything and the ability to feel that
11. The ability to turn that TV off!
12. The ability to turn that A/C on!
13. The beauty of diversity in all things
Lori @ http://singleparentsunite.blogspot.com/
Shannon @ http://achickenloveshermonkey.blogspot.com/
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants