1. What do you call a drummer without a girlfriend
2. What is the difference between an Oboe and a Bassoon
...a Bassoon burns longer
3. How can you tell the stage is level at a concert
...the drool comes out of both sides of the drummer's mouth
4. Why do roadies only count to two
...everyone knows you lift on three
5. What is the difference between an onion and an accordian
...nobody cries when you cut up an accordian
6. When is a Viola in tune.
...when the bow is not moving
7. What' the difference between a Viola and a trampoline
...people take their shoes off to jump on a trampoline
8. What is perfect pitch on a banjo
...when it hits all three sides of the dumpster as it goes in
9. Where did they catch the streaker in church
...by the organ
10. How do you tell the difference between a violinist and a dog?
...the dog knows when to stop scratching.
11. Why do violinists put a cloth between their chin and their instrument?
...violins don't have spit valves.
12. Why did the chicken cross the road?
...to get away from the bassoon recital.
13. How do you get a guitar player to play softer?
...give him some sheet music.
More music jokes
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Marina@Momma Writes About Books
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants