Friday, December 04, 2009

White Dog Haikus and Things We Learned From Our Westie - my first self published book!



Well I've gone ahead and done it! I've self published a book on Lulu.com. If any of you have been following me (@KathyTroidle) on Twitter, you know that David got me hooked recently on writing White Dog Haikus. Between the 50 or so I've written and all the pictures I've taken of Islay Bear in three months, the logical thing to do was to publish it! Rather than take it to a publisher I thought I'd just go ahead and do it online myself. Half of all my proceeds will be donated to Westie Rescue of NJ where we got our beloved Islay Bear. You can buy "white Dog Haikus and Things We Learned from Our Westie" by clicking on this link.....
Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

No comments: